Friday, August 10, 2012

Catch Up.....Engaged!


At the end of April, my husband and I flew to Utah so that he could meet our daughter's boyfriend.  While there, my husband was asked for our daughter's hand in marriage, although their actual engagement took place after we returned home.

One of the things we did together while visiting Utah was to go to Thanksgiving Point, where the above photo was taken of the happy couple.


Also at Thanksgiving Point, there was a beautiful statuary garden called Light of the World, where all the statues were based on the life of Jesus Christ.  Although the photo can't do it justice, my favorite was the representation of the raising of Lazarus.

I stayed in Utah with our daughter after Jon flew back home, so my visit extended into May.  One of the things I did was to go back to Thanksgiving Point again, the second time with my daughter and my sister.

No comments: