Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pioneer Trek



In July was the Pioneer Trek. Our son Josh had gone on Trek. Our daughter Jeanne had gone on Trek. Our son Jordan had gone on Trek. This year it was finally Josiah's chance to go on Trek, and he looked forward to it with enthusiasm.

It was hot, it was hard, and it was worth it, according to all those coming home in our car. I managed to get there just a few minutes before Josiah came in with his "family" and got a good photo of him at the front of their handcart. I also took a photo of him with Ma and Pa Webb, the "parents" of his Trek family. Ma Webb was also the Prop Manager when our Stake did Savior of the World. When she found out that Josiah was my son, she told me, "I love Josiah!"

That's the kind of thing a parent loves to hear!

No comments: